If you do not know Elon Musk, it is not perfect. Musk has had a few mistakes in his life.
However, while it is easy to be focused on Musk’s success, if you look closely at his failures, you will see that he is so successful because he has survived them all!
Many people thought his ideas were dreams, but they have become a reality.
You could call him a serial entrepreneur. He is an entrepreneur who constantly comes up with new ideas or starts new businesses.
However, instead, we invented a new term: the ‘parallel entrepreneur.’
A person who implements his ideas in parallel in multiple industries.
Failures Of Elon Musk
These Are Elon Musk’s top 10 mistakes:
- Elon Musk applied to Netscape but was turned down.
- Musk was fired as CEO of Zip2, the company he founded.
- The first PayPal product was voted one of the ten worst business ideas.
- Musk crashed his McLaren F1 worth $1 million.
- While traveling to Brazil and South Africa, Elon Musk nearly died of malaria.
- During his honeymoon, Musk was expelled from PayPal.
- SpaceX’s first rocket launch ever exploded.
- The Tesla Model S was dangerous to drive due to spontaneous battery combustion.
- Due to manufacturing issues, Tesla Model X deliveries were held for 18 months.
- The fifth rocket explosion with Facebook’s satellites in Africa on the rocket that cost $300 million was also noteworthy!
He revolutionized every industry he touched: E-cash, PayPal, electric cars (Tesla), rocket tech (SpaceX), and energy services (SolarCity).