From firing employees over low Twitter reach to promoting sexism, learn why Elon Musk’s haters can’t stand him. A hilarious take on the tech billionaire’s antics.
Wow, where do we even begin with the Elon Musk madness? The man has been causing a stir lately and making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
If you’re part of the “I Hate Elon Musk Club,” you will love this post!
- Can’t Handle the Twitter Truth: Elon allegedly fired a top engineer on Twitter for sharing the possible reason for his declining popularity on the platform. This guy can’t handle a little criticism; what a baby!
- Tweeting About Twitter: He’s so obsessed with his Twitter reach that he made his account private for a day to see if it would boost his likes. And he live-tweeted the whole process. What a boss!
- Anti-Shots: Elon tweeted that he’s in favor of vaccines but ended up being anti-shots. He even went as far as saying that vaccines could harm the population more than the disease itself. What an expert!
- Hypocrisy at its Finest: Elon promotes free speech on Twitter but conveniently pointed out the need to “deboost negative/hate tweets.” Talk about double standards!
- The Blue Tick Tax: Elon snatched our right to a verified badge on Twitter and now charges us $8 monthly for a blue tick. Of course, he needs to pay the bills, but this seems a bit too harsh!
- The Ultimatum: Elon gave his Twitter employees a take-it-or-leave-it ultimatum to either commit to “long hours at high intensity” or leave the company with severance pay. A lot of them took the latter option, according to Verge.
- Janitorial Issues: Elon fired the janitors at Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters after they went on strike for higher pay. As a result, employees had to bring their toilet paper to work. What the actual F!
- A Sexist Joke: Elon made a sexist joke while announcing his plans for a new university. He emphasized keeping the “T” in TITS to avoid any misspelling. Get over it, Elon!
- Exploitative Conditions: Tesla, owned by Elon, was accused of violating labor laws and exploiting its employees in Texas. Workers were told to refrain from discussing their issues with higher-level managers. This is unacceptable.
- Homophobia and Mocking Pronouns: Elon has a problem with people displaying their pronouns in their online bios and has made fun of the LGBTQ+ community. He even made a distasteful comment about Dr. Anthony Fauci. Shame on you, Elon!
In conclusion, Elon Musk could be a better boss. His actions and statements have caused much controversy and backlash, and it’s not surprising that people can’t stand him.