Ola Electric Scooter debuted its first-ever battery vehicle, which is on sale in India from August 15 at 2 P.M onwards.
The Ola S1 scooter would come in two types S1 and S1 Pro, priced Rs 99,999 and Rs 1,29,999, respectively.
Till September 8, the company will keep accepting the bookings at Rs. 499/-
Ola Electric Scooter Pre Booking
The company has also announced that pre-bookings for the scooter are now available for Rs: 499.
The cab aggregator-turned-EV manufacturer also claims that its e-scooter is the world’s most pre-booked scooter.
Ola previously reported receiving over 1 lakh bookings in just 24 hours of the service’s launch.
Features of Ola Electric Scooter
While Ola has already revealed some crucial details about its scooter, such as:
- Estimated full-charge range of around 150 kilometers
- class-leading under-seat storage of 50 liters
- Color options
- The scooter will measure 1,860 mm in length, 700 mm in width, and 1,155 mm in overall height.
- 1,345-mm wheelbase and weigh only 74 kg.
- The scooter’s battery capacity is estimated to be 3.4kWh, making it eligible for the FAME-II subsidy.
Real Research Survey
As per the company Real Research, except for the price, 42.07% are pleased with the Ola Electric Scooter‘s features.
Real Research News is a media outlet that publishes reports and studies on a variety of subjects. It gathers information via its survey app.
- Are electric vehicles the future of transportation?
- Reasons why people are willing to buy electric vehicles?
- Reasons why people are hesitant to buy electric vehicles?
Price of Ola Electric Scooter
|EFFECTIVE EX-SHOWROOM||Ola S1||Ola S1 Pro|
|ALL OTHER STATES||₹99,999||₹1,29,999|
How to Book Ola Electric Scooter Online?
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the phone number
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Then enter the one-time password (OTP) received on your phone number.
- Then press the Next button once again.
- Enter full name and Email
- Then click on the Next button.
- The payment option for Rs. 499/- can be seen on the page.
- Select the payment method, such as Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking.
- Enter all the details and information asked
- After that, select the colour and model type.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Booking is completed.
Ola Electric Scooter Refund
Buyers can cancel their orders if they change their minds after making a reservation.
The reservation fee is entirely refundable and will be credited back to the customer’s original payment method within seven to ten business days.
Can we Transfer Ola Electric Scooter to others?
If a buyer so wants, they can transfer their reservation to someone else by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ola Electric Scooter Delivery Date
The company will officially open Ola S1 for purchase from September 8 and start deliveries across 1,000 cities and towns in October.
About Ola Electric Company
|Industry||Motor vehicle manufacturing|
Motor vehicle distribution
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Key people||Anand Shah|
|Products||S1, S1 Pro|
What is the rate of the Ola Electric Scooter?
Ola S1 Rs. 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh, Ola S1 Pro Rs.99,999 Rs.1,29,999
What is the weight of the Ola Electric Scooter?
121 kg 125 kg
Can we charge an electric scooter at home?
We can charge the electric scooter at home without issues. The company has said the scooter could be charged at home using any 5A socket and through Ola Electric Charging Network, currently spread in over 100 cities across India.
Is a license required for the Ola Electric Scooter?
The Ola Electric Ola Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Can Police Take my Ola Electric Scooter?
Suppose rules are not followed as per government. Then, officers can also seize them under government acts.
You May Like
- Squid Game Memes | If Aamir Khan Was in Squid Game – Funny
- ALRAWABI SCHOOL FOR GIRLS Season 2 Arabic Netflix Series FREE
- Men With Big Feet Are More Likely To Cheat On Their Wives – 10 To 13 Shoe Sizes