Camila Cabello is expanding her collection of tattoos.
The 24-year-old singer shared a new tattoo on the back of her neck, explaining the reason behind the simple design on Instagram with her 58.4 million followers.
The tattoo, which celebrity tattoo artist Kane Navasard did, depicted a little bit of braided sweetgrass and was inspired by Robin Wall Kimmerer’s 2013 book.
Camila Cabello Neck Tattoo
Cabello captioned, “This book on Indigenous wisdom and plants changed my life.”
“I knew I would never look at the earth and all of its inhabitants the same way again after reading it.”
“It taught me about reciprocity, the gift and wisdom in Mother Nature, and that when we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves,” the pop artist continued.
“All thriving is mutual,” Cabello said, quoting from the text.
This is the former Fifth Harmony member’s second tattoo; her first was a quotation from 1998’s “Shakespeare in Love,” which she got with boyfriend Shawn Mendes in 2019.
It has written in script on the inside of her right pinky finger and reads, “it is a mystery.”
During the same session, Mendes also placed an “A” behind his ear as a tribute to his sister, Aaliyah. However, the “Wonder” singer’s tattoo collection could include a reference to Cabello, with whom he has been seeing since July 2019.
You May Like
- Aston Martin DBX pictures | Latest cars in Aston Martin
- 4 Pairs of Shorts That Will Make You Fall in Love With Legs
- Kangana Ranaut Posts Adorable Photos on Instagram and Facebook.
- UK Women Boobs: Huge, had to burn them on Hotel Grills – Esme Lili Clemson
- Swiggy and Reliance BP Mobility Ltd Tied Up
- Nora Fatehi’s Jaw Dropping Latest Images