Bella Hadid, whose original name is Isabella Khair Hadid, has opened up about her mental health struggles on Instagram with selfies.
The American model and actress shared multiple photos of herself in tears on Instagram, along with a video of Willow Smith talking about how she does not feel she is “good enough” at times.
“Willow Smith, I love you and your words. It made me feel a little less alone, and that is why I would like to post this,”Bella Hadid captioned on Instagram.
A Celebrity with 47.2 million followers on Instagram, Bella Hadid, spoke about the feelings of insecurity and confusion that we all tend to experience from time to time.
“People forget that everyone is feeling the same way: lost, confused, not sure why they are here,”Bella Hadid said, adding that everyone felt anxiety and tried to cover it up in some way.
Bella Hadid has earlier spoken about battling severe anxiety and depression since she was a teenager.
Bella Hadid Instagram
She reminded her 47.2 million Instagram followers that social media is not real life in her post on Instagram.
While fans of Bella Hadid are used to seeing her on the runway, in glamorous pics from photoshoots fashion magazines.
“Social media is not real. So for anyone struggling, please remember that.”Bella Hadid
“This is pretty much my every day, every night. For a few years now.”Bella Hadid posted a series of tearful selfies as she wrote
“Sometimes, all you have gotta hear is that you are not alone,”Bella Hadid wrote in the caption.
“So from me to you, you are not alone. I love you, I see you, and I hear you.”Bella Hadid
In her post, Bella Hadid urged everyone struggling with mental health to remember that mental illness and chemical imbalance are not “linear”.
Bella Hadid noted that feelings of helplessness and anxiety might stop and begin again.
“It is almost like a flowing rollercoaster of obstacles. It has its ups and downs, and side to sides. But I want you to know, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, and the rollercoaster always comes to a complete stop at some point,”Bella Hadid said.
“enough breakdowns and burnouts” to know that if you spend time enough to understand your traumas, triggers and joys, you learn how to handle your mental health better.Bella Hadid also wrote
“If you work hard enough on yourself, spending time alone to understand your traumas, triggers, joys, and routine, you will always be able to understand or learn more about your pain and how to handle it. Which is all that you can ask of yourself,”Bella Hadid said
Several celebrities, including sister Gigi Hadid, applauded Bella for opening up about her struggle with mental health.
“I love you,” wrote Gigi Hadid in the comments section.
“Your honesty and tenderness heal many,” Willow Smith, whose own struggle with mental health inspired the post, said.
In January, Bella Hadid had taken a break from social media to focus on her mental health.
“It takes time to get help for your mental health,” Bella wrote after she returned to Instagram. “It is worth it to get to your full potential.”
Helpline on Mental Health
Vandrevala Foundation for Mental Health – 9999666555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NAMI – The National Alliance on Mental Illness helpline number 1-888-950-6264 and provides information and referral services.
GoodTherapy.org is an association of mental health professionals from more than 25 countries who support efforts to reduce harm in therapy.
NIMHANS, Bengaluru, is offering free psychosocial support and mental health services to people experiencing stress, anxiety, fear or any emotional discomfort during the pandemic.
Must Check Out
- 9 Tips To Protect Your Eyes From Computer
- 15 Best Summer Fragrances
- 7 Reasons To Use Sesame Oil For Your Hair
- 13 Facts About Women’s Bodies, Men Do not Know
- 40 Stunning Hairstyles That Make Thin Hair Look Thick
- 30 Beauty Tips For Women
- 10 Healthy Strategies for Expressing Anger in a Relationship
- 10 Simple Wavy Hairstyles For Men
- 17 Instant loan Apps in the USA
- Healthy Teenage Lifestyle Tips
- 10 Steps To Do Facial Naturally At Home
- 19 Fall Wedding Dresses
- 15 Pictures of shoulder length haircuts
- 7 Hilarious Bollywood Films Inspired by Hollywood
- 12 Tips To Help You Lose Weight
- Top 10 Japanese Short Bob Hairstyles
- 6 Upcoming Bridal Jewellery Trends
- 12 Best Couple Instagram Captions To You And Your SO
- 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Homes In The World
- 25 Awesome African Hairstyles
- 19 Amazingly Unique Prom Dresses
You May Like
- Aston Martin DBX pictures | Latest cars in Aston Martin
- 4 Pairs of Shorts That Will Make You Fall in Love With Legs
- Kangana Ranaut Posts Adorable Photos on Instagram and Facebook.
- UK Women Boobs: Huge, had to burn them on Hotel Grills – Esme Lili Clemson
- Swiggy and Reliance BP Mobility Ltd Tied Up
- Nora Fatehi’s Jaw Dropping Latest Images
- 11 Paris Hilton Honeymoon’s Best Images
- Marvel’s Shang Chi arrived in India, No BEEF Word
- Bella Hadid Shares Crying Selfies on Instagram
- The Witcher Season 2 – Official Trailer, Netflix
- American Music Awards Nominees Official 2021
- Eternals Mixed Reviews – Marvel Film
- 10 Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds
- 13 Things You Should Never Buy at the Airport
- Alesha Dixon brings the glamour to the 24th BFI Awards.