Carrie Underwood is the all-time most successful American Idol performer. She is married to Mike Fisher, a former NHL player, and she adores her dogs Ace, Penny, and Zero and her boys Isaiah and Jacob.
- After winning American Idol, Carrie Underwood returned to college to graduate.
- Carrie Underwood received a major in Mass Communications, emphasizing Broadcast Journalism.
- Carrie Underwood also graduated magna cum laude.
- Carrie Underwood earned college credit for American Idol.
- Carrie Underwood was a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority at Northeastern State University in Oklahoma, and she remains close with her sisters.
- In 2007, Carrie Underwood dated Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford, and they broke up via text.
- Underwood was rumored to have dated former Bachelor star Travis Stork.
- Skip the chick flicks. This girl likes gore!
- Before American Idol, Carrie Underwood had never been on an airplane.
- Carrie Underwood is the family’s Swarovski sheep.
- She likes her bed to be clean.
- You can be sure her bed is made right now.
- On Carrie Underwood’s first date, her father decided to pull out his shotguns for a polish.
- Underwood and Mike Fisher’s wedding cost nearly $500,000.
- Carrie Underwood revealed that she once had an extra nipple. “It just looked like a mole,”
- Openly told about nipples in a live show