Cinnamon roll pancakes are a unique and delicious twist on traditional pancakes that are sure to please your taste buds.
The secret to these amazing pancakes is the cinnamon swirl filling, which adds a touch of sweet and spicy flavor to your breakfast.
Here is how to make the cinnamon swirl filling and the pancakes.
Cinnamon Swirl Filling Ingredients:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 lb butter, melted
- 8 oz. maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Cinnamon Swirl Filling Recipe
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl filling.
- Whisk the ingredients together until they are thoroughly combined.
- Cook the mixture over low heat for two minutes or until it is hot and bubbly.
Use your favorite pancake recipe or premade mix, following the instructions on the package.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the griddle and cook until you see bubbles forming on the surface.
- Start a spiral in the middle of the pancake using the cinnamon swirl filling.
- Flip the pancake immediately and cook until it is light brown and fully cooked in the center.
- Serve the pancake upside down with the cinnamon swirl spiral facing up.
- Repeat the cinnamon swirl spiral on the pancake for extra flavor and appeal.
- Cover the spiral with vanilla icing before serving for extra sweetness.
Enjoy your Big Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for breakfast! They are a delicious treat that everyone in your family will love.