By THOUSIF INC
1. Her name is Betty, not Elizabeth.
2. She is a Guinness World Record holder.
3. Her first television appearance is lost to history.
4. White's initial rise to stardom was derailed by World War II.
5. Her first sitcom hit was in the early 1950s.
6. White loves a parade.
7. She has been married three times.
8. Her meet-cute with husband number three happened on Password.
9. White originally auditioned for the role of Blanche on The Golden Girls.
10. If she hadn't been an actor, she'd have been a zookeeper.
11. She passed on a role in As Good as It Gets because of an animal cruelty scene.
12. A Facebook campaign made White the oldest person to ever host Saturday Night Live.
13. She is the oldest person to earn an Emmy nomination.
14. She loves junk food.
15. She wants Robert Redford.