10 Genius Things Warren Buffett Says To Do With Money

By THOUSIF INC

1. Never Lose Money

2. Get High Value at a Low Price

3. Form Healthy Money Habits

4. Avoid Debt, Especially Credit Card Debt

5. Keep Cash On Hand

7. Learn About Money

8. Trust a Low-Cost Index Fund for Your Portfolio

9. Give Back "If you're in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%."

10. View Money as a Long-Term Game

THOUSIF Inc. We produce the best viral articles, videos and web story content to the worldwide audience.

Circled Dot