By THOUSIF INC
One of the most talked-about television shows airing is Shark Tank India on Sony Tv.
The entrepreneurial reality show has been taking Indian television by storm with the fantastic, innovative ideas its been featuring.
We at THOUSIF Inc have listed the amount invested by each shark.
1. Aman Gupta, co-founder of BOAT, has invested ₹6.69 Cr in 23 deals.
2. Namita Thapar has invested a whopping ₹4.48 Cr in 15 deals.
3. Co-founder and Chief Executive & People Officer at Lenskart Peyush Bansal has invested ₹4.19 Cr in 16 deals.
4. Ashneer Grover, the Managing Director and co-founder of BharatPe, has invested a total of ₹3.96 Cr in 15 ventures.
5. Anupam Mittal, founder, and CEO of the parent company that started Shaadi.com and Makaan.com, has invested ₹3.71 Cr in 16 deals.
6. Sugar Cosmetic's Vineeta Singh has closed six deals so far, investing a total of ₹1.52 Cr in them.