By THOUSIF INC
1. Fever or chills
3. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
5. Muscle or body aches
7. New loss of taste or smell
8. Sore throat
9. Congestion or runny nose
10. Nausea or vomiting
12. Trouble breathing
13. Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
14. New confusion
15. Inability to wake or stay awake
16. Pale, grey, or blue-coloured skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone.
Prevention Health leaders say people should get vaccines and booster shots like other variants.
THOUSIF Inc. We produce the best viral articles, videos and web story content to the worldwide audience.