By THOUSIF INC
Makes 6-8 servings Preparation Time: 10 min Cook Time: 25 minutes
1. 6 cups peeled and sliced Granny Smith apples
2. ¾ cup plus one tablespoon sugar, divided
3. ½ cup SKIPPY Creamy Peanut Butter or peanut butter of choice
4. One tablespoon flour
5. One tablespoon lemon juice
6. One teaspoon cinnamon
7. ¼ teaspoon salt
8. 1 (14.1-ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts
9. One tablespoon milk
10. Ice cream for serving, optional
1. Heat oven to 425 °F.
2. Mix apples, ¾ cup sugar, peanut butter, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Place one pie crust in an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
4. Pour apple mixture into crust-lined pan, spreading evenly.
5. Place the remaining crustsliced into strips to form a lattice on top of the filling crimp edges to seal.
6. Use any scraps to create shapes to decorate the edges.
7. Brush with milk and sprinkle with one tablespoon sugar.
8. Bake the pie on a sheet pan for 40 minutes, or until apples are tender and the crust is golden brown, covering the edge with foil after 20 minutes to prevent excessive browning.
9. Cool 2 hours before serving. Serve with ice cream.
THOUSIF Inc. We produce the best viral articles, videos and web story content to the worldwide audience.