By THOUSIF INC
More than 50% of women can experience noticeable hair loss in their lifetime.
This especially applies to women older than 40 who have just had babies or started menopause.
So yes, you can cut your hair short, but still, it is worth trying to overcome the problem.
THOUSIF Inc thinks that every part of our body should stay healthy and share some professional tips on repairing our hair.
1. Apply some oil only to your scalp.
2. First, try a gentle shampoo before opting for anything medical.
3. Use a cinnamon mask.
4. If you have problems with your hairline, do not wash your hair every day but 2-3 times per week with shampoo.
5. Use conditioner every day and shampoo every 2-3 days.
6. Get at least 11 mg of zinc every day to help repair your hairline.
7. Use coffee masks for the scalp.