while you enjoy that cup of spiked hot cocoa, you’ve got to be careful your dog or cat doesn’t nab a lick.
1. COFFEE Caffeine can prompt seizures and abnormal heart rhythms in pets, and can sometimes be fatal.
2. BREAD DOUGH The growth of the dough's yeast in a dog's stomach can even cause symptoms of inebriation.
3. CHOCOLATE Darker chocolate, such as the baker’s chocolate people often put in holiday desserts, is more toxic to pets than milk or white chocolate.
4. RAISINS GRAPES, AND THEREFORE RAISINS, ARE TOXIC TO CATS AND DOGS. A PET CAN GO INTO A sudden SHOCK.
5. MACADAMIA NUTS It can be toxic to dogs, and poisoning is not always easy to detect in a pet. Signs include depression, weakness, vomiting.
6. ONIONS IT CAN CAUSE ANEMIA, GASTROINTESTINAL ISSUES, AN INCREASED HEART RATE, weakness AND PALE GUMS.
7. ALCOHOL Because they're typically smaller than people, pets don't need to take a lot of alcohol to get dangerously sick.
THOUSIF Inc. We produce the best viral articles, videos and web story content to the worldwide audience.