1. Eggs Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, two nutrients that may promote hair growth.
2. Berries Berries are loaded with beneficial compounds and vitamins that may promote hair growth.
3. Spinach Spinach is a healthy green vegetable that’s loaded with beneficial nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C, all of which may promote hair growth .
4. Fatty Fish Fatty fish like salmon, herring and mackerel have nutrients that may promote hair growth.
5. Sweet Potatoes a great source of beta-carotene. The body converts this compound into vitamin A, which is linked to good hair health.
6. Avocados Avocados are delicious, nutritious and a great source of healthy fats.
7. Nuts Nuts are tasty, convenient and contain a variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth.
8. Seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with relatively few calories. Many of these nutrients may also promote hair growth.
9. Sweet Peppers an excellent source of vitamin C, which may aid hair growth.
10. Oysters Oysters are one of the best food sources of zinc.
11. Shrimp Shrimp are popular shellfish rich in many nutrients that have the potential to promote hair growth.
12. Beans Beans are a great plant-based source of protein, which is essential to hair growth.
13. Soybeans Studies have shown that compounds in soybeans may promote hair growth. One of these compounds is spermidine, which is abundant in soybeans.
14. Meat Meat is a staple in many people’s diet and is rich in nutrients that may aid hair growth.
THOUSIF Inc. We produce the best viral articles, videos and web story content to the worldwide audience.