By THOUSIF INC
1. Your website’s mobile experience is highly important because Google Discover is a mobile-only feed tool
2. Pages with high-quality images and videos perform better on Google Discover.
3. Google’s corporate publishing policies directly penalize pages with content shared without respecting copyright
4. Whatever your category is, try not to deviate too far when creating content.
5. Posting on popular topics increases the possibility that people will click on your posts when they search for that topic.
6. If you want to have content that ranks high in Google Discover, you must first reduce the number of paid ads on your page.
7. Focusing on creating high-quality content that engages readers and meets their needs is critical to uncovering content on Discover.
8. Get support from digital agencies
9. Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) improve the user experience because of the fast loading time with a full-screen view.
10. Social media puts more importance on the trustworthiness of your content.
11. Google says that they get sources from websites with many pages that demonstrate transparency.
12. A critical aspect of SEO is letting Google know what your pages represent, content relevance, and more.
THOUSIF Inc. We produce the best viral articles, videos and web story content to the worldwide audience.