THOUSIF Inc. - WORLDWIDE
The body may experience surprising benefits and drawbacks from wearing glasses. Let us find out how.
1. Compared to using contacts, you might encounter fewer eye infections.
2. You could feel less dizzy and nauseous.
3. You can reduce your risk of UV eye damage.
4. You might experience less fatigue.
5. Your mental health may improve.
6. You might perform better at school.
7. You may increase your risk of falling.
8. You can experience tunnel vision.
9. More back, neck and shoulder pain might be present.
10. Your risk of cognitive decline might go down.
11. You might make eye injuries more likely.