By THOUSIF INC
1. Buffett made one of his most successful investments because of salad dressing.
2. Buffett is giving almost all of his money to charity, not his children.
3. Buffett had an extraordinary love life.
4. Buffett has a lifelong relationship with the Washington Post.
5. Buffett's father was the Ron Paul of his day.
6. Buffett's views on taxes do not extend to his business.
7. Buffett hired a man who paid millions twice to have lunch with him.
8. Buffett plays bridge online at least four times a week.
9. Buffett disowned his granddaughter.
10. Buffett owns relatively few stocks, but those he owns, he tries to hold 'forever.'