Peter Andreas Thiel is a German-American billionaire entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and political activist.
A co-founder of PayPal, Palantir Technologies, and Founders Fund, he was the first outside investor in Facebook.
Peter Andreas Thiel
Tech investor Peter Thiel recently lashed out at influential people he described as bitcoin’s “enemies.”
Saying their anti-crypto stance holds back the leading digital asset’s success.
During Peter Andreas Thiel’s keynote speech at the Bitcoin 2022 conference in Miami.
Peter Thiel said billionaire investor Warren Buffett was “enemy No. 1”
He also called him a “sociopathic grandpa from Omaha.”
Peter Thiel also cast JPMorgan chief executive Jamie Dimon and BlackRock Chairman Larry Fink as part of a “finance gerontocracy,” a society run by old people.
Peter Thiel said: “This is what we have to fight for bitcoin to go 10x or 100x from here.”
Peter Thiel has personally made crypto-related investments and VC firms he is helped establish, including the Founders Fund.
You May Like
- Peter Andreas Thiel Called Out Warren Buffett As Bitcoin’s Enemy
- Warren Buffett 13 Principles Of Investing
- 10 Stocks Warren Buffett Just Bought And Sold
- Warren Buffet Makes $16 Million Profit With Paytm IPO Failure
- 10 Inspiration Quotes Of Warren Buffett
- Warren Buffett’s Investing Philosophy In 8 Steps
- 10 Stocks Make Up 87% of Warren Buffett’s Portfolio