Nusrat Jahan gives birth to a baby boy
‘Mother and child are well’Actor Yash Dasgupta – after Nusrat Jahan gives birth to a baby boy.
Nusrat Jahan is the mother of a baby boy. According to her rumoured partner, Yash Dasgupta, the actor-politician Nusrat Jahan is “healthy and doing well.”
On January 8, 1990, Nusrat Jahan was born to Muhammed Shah Jahan and Sushma Khatun in a Bengali Muslim family in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Nusrat Jahan, an actor and politician, has become a mother. On Thursday, she gave birth to her first child, a boy.
“Those who have inquired about Nusrat’s health should know that the mother and kid are both healthy and doing well,”– Yash Dasgupta, Nusrat’s rumored boyfriend, confirmed that both of them are fine.
The infant was born by C-section.Dr. Rajiv Agarwal,
On Wednesday night, Nusrat was admitted to Kolkata’s Bhagirathi Neotia Hospital.
Nusrat had kept her pregnancy a secret and had avoided discussing it on social media.
In June, she had published photos of her growing baby bump and photos of a pregnancy-themed cake brought to her by friends.
Brief About Nusrat Jahan
Nusrat Jahan is an Indian film actress who is most known for her work in Bengali films.
However, she entered politics in 2019 and fought as a Trinamool Congress candidate from Basirhat.
Raj Chakraborty’s Shotru was Jahan’s film debut. After that, she starred in the Eskay Movies production Khoka 420.
You May Like
- Roki – Patati Patata | Koffi Olomide | Rayvanny
- 7 Hilarious Bollywood Films Inspired by Hollywood
- Expo 2020 Dubai – FREE
- How to avoid toxic relationships and keep a healthy relationship?
- Meet Maya Başol 7 Year Girl From Turkey
- First Look At Hunter King, Beau Mirchoff’s Hidden Gems
- Leah Marlene Eliminated From Finale’ American Idol
- Steven Spielberg’s Daughter Sasha Spielberg Marries Harry McNally
- Kardashians At Kourtney, Travis Barker’s Italy Wedding
- Stephanie McMahon Takes Leave Of Absence At WWE