The word beef has been removed from the Indian editions of Marvel Studios’ new film ‘Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings’.
In Hindi, veg biryani is used instead of beef, Malayalam is a bread omelette, Uppma in Tamil, Paneer in Kannada, and Chicken in Telugu.
The flight attendant arrives to take orders for food while Shang Chi, the main character in the movie, and his friend Katie are on the plane.
The actual dialogue in this scene was that there was only beef or vegetarian food because the chicken was gone.
When this scene was dubbed into Indian languages, the word beef was changed.
A user came up with the post on Twitter pointing out this issue. The full text of the post is as follows.
“This is a scene from the movie Shang Chi. The word beef in this scene has been changed to a veg biryani in the dubbed version in Hindi.
After the post discussion, people came for and against.
The general criticism was that Marvel did so out of respect for the national sentiment.
The response was that a state-wise menu would be provided for use in future films.
You May Like
- Aston Martin DBX pictures | Latest cars in Aston Martin
- 4 Pairs of Shorts That Will Make You Fall in Love With Legs
- Kangana Ranaut Posts Adorable Photos on Instagram and Facebook.
- UK Women Boobs: Huge, had to burn them on Hotel Grills – Esme Lili Clemson
- Swiggy and Reliance BP Mobility Ltd Tied Up
- Nora Fatehi’s Jaw Dropping Latest Images