Aryan Khan bail conditions were put by Bombay high court, and Aryan was given bail on October 28 2021, but with several conditions which Aryan must follow.
According to the Bombay high court, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is authorised to apply for bail cancellation immediately if Aryan Khan violates any of these bail restrictions.
After spending three weeks at the Arthur Road prison in central Mumbai following his arrest during a drugs raid on a cruise at the Mumbai city’s coast, Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, walked free on Saturday.
The 23-year-old, arrested on October 3, 2021, by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), walked out of prison at 11:00 A.M. and got into a waiting car, which reached his home Mannat in suburban Bandra shortly after 11:30 A.M.
Aryan Khan Bail Conditions
Here are the Aryan Khan Bail Conditions:
- Aryan Khan should not indulge in activities similar to what he is in charge of. Aryan Khan should not establish contact with any co-accused or any other person directly or indirectly involved in similar activities as alleged against them through any mode of communication.
- Aryan Khan shall not make any statement regarding the proceedings pending before the Special NDPS court (Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances) to any media, including social media.
- Aryan Khan must surrender his passports to the local police station and shall not leave the country without prior permission of the Special NDPS court.
- If Aryan Khan needs to leave Mumbai, he should inform the investigating officer of his plans.
- Aryan Khan must appear before the investigating officer of NCB every Friday between 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. and join the investigation as and when called.
- Aryan Khan shall not make any attempt to tamper evidence, influence witnesses – neither personally nor through anyone.
- Come Fall in Love – The DDLJ Musical is bringing Bollywood to Broadway.
- Do You Know Which Bollywood Movie These Iconic Dialogues Are From?
You May Like
- Photos: FIRST KISS | Ant McPartlin and bride Anne-Marie Wedding
- Children of same sex couples born abroad are eligible for US citizenship
- Ant McPartlin and Anne-Marie’s wedding venue is confirmed.
- Turkey: Who is Mehmet Dinçerler? How old is he? Where is Mehmet Dincerler from?
- Nastya Ivleeva, a Russian TV actress, shared a photo in a bikini.
- Kuwait: Salaries for foreign Teachers, including Indians and Kuwaitis, remain suspended.