According to advocate Amit Desai, the Narcotics Control Bureau of India is doing a fantastic job of catching many people in drugs case, but these arrests have nothing to do with Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan.
In addition, advocate Amit Desai said that: “The arrests do not give Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) the authority to detain persons who are entitled to be released.”
According to senior advocate Amit Desai, Shah Rukh Khan‘s son Aryan Khan was not on the cruise raided by the Narcotics Control Bureau on October 2, 2021, who argued for Aryan Khan’s bail in the special NDPS court on Wednesday.
Instead, his client Aryan Khan was arrested before boarding the cruise.
The NCB raid was already underway when Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchant arrived at the entry gate, and they were asked if they had contraband, which Arbaaz Merchant admitted. “Nothing from Aryan Khan was recovered,” Advocate Amit Desai Said.
“The most serious charge they have against Aryan Khan is no possession and admitting of consumption,” Desai added. “He had no intention of buying anything if he did not have the cash.
He was not going to sell or consume anything if he did not have any substance.
Even though there is no link between Aryan Khan and any recoveries, the words “in connection with” appear.
“They are doing a fantastic job by detaining many people, but that does not give them the right to detain those who are entitled to be released, ” Advocate Amit Desai Said.
The NCB vigorously rejected Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan’s bail request on Wednesday, stating that Aryan Khan cannot be released on bail because the agency’s preliminary investigation suggests that he is a part of the nexus.
According to the NCB, Aryan Khan obtained drugs through Arbaaz Merchant and Arbaaz’s contacts, describing it as an “illegal drug network.”
“They have slapped Aryan Khan with this harsh label.”
I do not doubt that my friends are aware of what unlawful trafficking, as defined under the NDPS Act, means “According to Aryan Khan’s lawyer Advocate Amit Desai Said.
“The charge of illegal trafficking is inherently in and of itself. He was not even on the ship, this youngster who has nothing. So, as a result, it is a ridiculous and baseless allegation,” Advocate Amit Desai Said.
You May Like
- New Indian Films | October 7, 2021 to October 10, 2021- FREE
- Hum Do Hamare Do – Trailer | Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon
- Ayisha, Manju Warrier | Malayalam – Arabic Movie – Awesome
- Photos: FIRST KISS | Ant McPartlin and bride Anne-Marie Wedding
- Children of same sex couples born abroad are eligible for US citizenship
- Ant McPartlin and Anne-Marie’s wedding venue is confirmed.
- Turkey: Who is Mehmet Dinçerler? How old is he? Where is Mehmet Dincerler from?
- Nastya Ivleeva, a Russian TV actress, shared a photo in a bikini.
- Kuwait: Salaries for foreign Teachers, including Indians and Kuwaitis, remain suspended.