Warren Edward Buffett is a business entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist from the United States. He currently heads Berkshire Hathaway as chairman and CEO.
Here are 10 of the most significant changes that the Oracle of Omaha made to Berkshire’s portfolio in the third quarter.
- Sold: Charter Communications Inc.
- Sold: Merck & Co. Inc.
- Sold: AbbVie Inc.
- Bought: Chevron Corp.
- Bought: Royalty Pharma PLC
- Sold: Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Sold: Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc.
- Sold: U.S. Bancorp
- Bought: Floor & Decor Holdings Inc.
- Bought: Liberty Sirius XM Group
You May Like
- 25 Best Business Ideas for the United Kingdom
- Nora Fatehi, dressed in a sky blue co-ord outfit
- 10 Stocks Warren Buffett Just Bought And Sold
- Warren Buffet Makes $16 Million Profit With Paytm IPO Failure
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha Clash With KGF Chapter 2