Vijay Sethupathi is a South Indian film actor who has worked predominantly in the Tamil movie industry. Here are 10 Interesting facts about him.
- Vijay Sethupathi has done multiple odd jobs for his pocket money due to not being well financially.
- Before begging for a lead role in movies, Vijay played a small role in TV serials or short films.
- Before becoming a versatile Tamil actor, Vijay Sethupathi worked as an accountant.
- Besides doing odd jobs in India, he moved to Dubai to take care of his three siblings.
- Vijay Sethupathi was a below-average student. Besides studying, he did not have any interest in sports.
- While staying in Dubai, Vijay met a woman named Jessie, and they two dated before getting married in 2003.
- His first movie in a negative role was ‘Sundarapandian.’
- He also produced three movies, namely Orange Mittai, Junga, and Merku Thodarchi Malai.
- Vijay Sethupathi’s first movie as a lead actor was ‘Thenmerku Paruvakaatru.’
- After returning to Indian in 2003, he joined a marketing company that dealt with readymade kitchens when he saw Koothupattarai’s poster.